Episode 33: The guest featured in this episode is Sola Arowolo, an entrepreneur, owner of a Kumon Franchise and an Instructor. Kumon is a structured, proven self-learning Math and reading program which gives children critical thinking skills.
The session entails Sola sharing the following,
- Her origin and educational background
- How her love for Math and passion for teaching children became the foundation of her entrepreneurial journey
- The initial believe that entrepreneurship was not for her
- Her discovery of Kumon Franchise and how it aligns with her passion
- Factors that contributed to successfully starting a Kumon franchise business
- Adapting to being a business owner and lessons learned
- Managing a new business during the pandemic
- Steps taken to scale in business
- Advise for unsure and budding entrepreneurs
Learn about Kumon- www.kumon.com/indianapolis-north-keystone
Beyond Africa Magazine (BAM)
Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin: @beyondafricamagazine
Subscribe to our YouTube page to watch interview sessions and inspirational videos.
Subscribe and Review
Please subscribe to BAM Podcast on iTunes to get notifications of new episodes as soon as they are published. Leaving a review increases BAM's visibility and helps to improve episodes as needed.