This the 1st Episode in the Healthrepreneur Series on BAM podcast, which features Dr. Eji Shobowale, a Podiatrist who shares her story through undergrad, medical school, residency, and the events leading up to starting her own practice.
The details of the interview session are highlighted below;
- How she started out college as an international student
- The hurdles she crossed to get into medical school
- What she did to prep for medical school
- What led to starting her own practice
- What she had to do to learn how to start a private practice
- The steps taken to start a practice such as, choosing a name for the practice, looking for a space, seeking funding. e.tc.
- How she has been able to sustain her practice till now
- Advice to her younger self and anyone aspiring to become a doctor.
Contact Dr. Sho
Youtube Channel: The Fly Foot Doctor
Connect with BAM Podcast
Facebook & Instagram: @beyondafricamagazine