This Episode on BAM Podcast is about Business Coach and Online Marketing Strategist, Sandra Kemayou. She has a master’s degree in psychology and worked a few years in that field before transitioning to become a Business Analyst. With an entrepreneurial mindset right from childhood, Sandra has ventured into several businesses over the years and honed in on her skills by starting a Coaching business to empower women to build profitable coaching businesses.
Sandra shares the following details in this Episode,
- Her early life, education and career
- How her family background fostered her entrepreneurial mindset
- How she changed her career path
- How she honed in on her coaching skills and started her coaching business
- What it took to build her brand and how she scaled
- What her coaching brand is about and strategies adopted to help clients become successful
- How she went from losing money earlier in business to making six figures, monthly
- How people can connect with her coaching business and services.
Free Training Available
FB and Instagram: @sandrakemayou
BAM Podcast Info
Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin: @beyondafricamagazine