BAM Podcast features Bunmi Akintomide, a Systems Specialist Manager at Salesforce and Entrepreneur. He is the founder of Indy Black Millenials, Shop black Indy, and Afroyounited Podcast. He is passionate about using technology to connect people and dedicates his time to community services.
In this Episode, Bunmi shares the following,
- His family and educational background
- How he discovered his passion for technology
- How he works his way up in his profession
- How he uses technology to address community needs around him
- How and why he founded Indy Black Millenials, Shop Black Indy, and AfroUnited Podcast.
- Advise for any one who is interested in the tech field.
Connect with Bunmi
Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin: @beyondafricamagazine