Episode 31 on BAM Podcast
The guest featured in this episode is, Toyin Umesiri, a Global Influencer, Live Show and Summit Host, International Business Consultant, CEO of Nazaru and Founder of the acclaimed Trade with Africa Business Summit. Through her global platforms, events, masterclasses and workshops, Toyin provides business, trade and investment guidance, insights and connections to her stakeholders both in the public and private sectors. Toyin served as Strategist to executives at Walmart HQ and left corporate to follow her passion for advancing trade and business.
In this Episode, Toyin shares,
- Her awakening experience after her father's demise
- The steps she took to transition from corporate America to focus more on her passion
- How she advances international trade and business through her company Nazaru
- The details about the Annual Trade Summit she hosts
- Her personal experience trading with Africa
- The challenges and benefits associated with international trading
- A quick guide to getting started with international trading
- Her definition of Success
Toyin Umesiri's Info.
Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn- @ ToyinUmesiri
Website - www.toyinumesiri.com
Subscribe and Review
I encourage you to subscribe to BAM Podcast on iTunes to get notifications of new episodes as soon as they are published. Leaving a review increases BAM's visibility and helps to improve episodes as needed.
Subscribe to Beyond Africa Magazine Youtube Page to watch interview sessions and inspirational videos.
Beyond Africa Magazine (BAM)
Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin: @beyondafricamagazine